$5000 Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Scholarships 2022 for students from developing countries studying in Belgium.
Grants to enable foreign masters’ students to do an internship in sustainable water management in a developing country. Grants awarded by the Elisabeth & Amélie Fund.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund supports sustainable water management in developing countries, among others by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
- Students from developing countries who are pursuing a master’s level degree (master’s, specialisation master’s or a second bachelor’s degree) and that work on a thesis that is linked to water management.
- The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
- The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2022 and the end of August 2023. About ten grants shall be awarded.
How to Apply
- Make sure you are eligible for this call for projects. View the selection criteria
- Connect up to your account via https://candidate.kbs-frb.be, or create an account if this is your first application.
- Complete the application form online (you can take your time and do it in several stages if you like).
- When your application has been fully completed, send it in.
- We will send you a confirmation by e-mail, as well as a pdf of your application.
Apply for the $5000 Elisabeth & Amelie Fund Scholarships 2022
- Application Deadline: October 20, 2022