$3000 University of Melbourne 600 Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023. The University of Melbourne is offering Masters and PhD degrees for international students to get it. Keep reading with us, and we will describe everything about this scholarship.
University of Melbourne Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship for Masters and PhD students. likewise, they are highly invited to apply for this scholarship to achieve it. The fascinating thing about this scholarship is that it manages the travelling allowance, including tuition and living allowance. The scholarship bears almost $31200 annually and educational expenses.
Regarding the University:
The University of Melbourne is a public university located in the city of Melbourne, Australia. This is the most prestigious public institution in Australia. The university was founded in 1853. The University of Melbourne is the oldest in Australia. The university has many campuses in Australia, with the main campus in Melbourne. They offer countless numbers of fully-funded scholarships for students from around every corner of the world. You are lucky if you are pursuing it and studying in the best university in the world.
- Country: Australia
- University or Institution: University of Melbourne, Australia
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s/MPhil and PhD (Doctoral) degree
- Last Date To Apply: 31st October 2022
Duration of Melbourne Scholarships:
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
The University of Melbourne Scholarships for international students deliver All-Academic Fields & Majors offered for the Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree & PhD. Degree Programs.
Following are the courses offered at the University of Melbourne.
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Music, Visual, & Performing Arts
- Architecture, building, planning, & design
- Arts, humanities, & social sciences
- Business & Economics
- Veterinary, Agricultural, & Food Sciences
Infect, Almost every course is offered for the students of Masters and PhD. You can apply to all the fields available at the University of Melbourne.
The Melbourne University Graduate Research Scholarships will deliver a Full Scholarship. It will cover all the expenditures such as:
- Relocation subsidy of $3000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students transferring from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who need a student visa to study in Australia.
- Complete fee offset for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 4 years for students undertaking a PhD degree.
- Residency stipend of $32,400 per year pro-rata (2022 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living subsidy may be indexed yearly and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
The University of Melbourne is highly recommended, as we already described. Although, The University of Melbourne is offering everything from travelling allowance to residential. This is a vital opportunity to pursue your master’s and doctorate degrees in Australia. You have to enrol yourself in the application. The rest is this work. Keep on struggling for it, and you will get it.
$3000 University of Melbourne 600 Graduate Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria:
To be suitable for the University of Melbourne Scholarship, You must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Indeed meet all the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the UOM.
- Candidates must have an excellent educational record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- Aspirants must meet English language skills to apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship Program.
- Have an admission offer from the University.
- All nations are eligible to apply for this Scholarship program.
How To Apply:
If you are a fresh new student and have applied for a degree course on the closing date for applying for that course, you will automatically be considered for a Graduate Research Scholarship. You will receive a notification that the bursary application has been added to your record within ten business days after your application for the course.
Suppose you have accepted a bachelor’s degree and the start of a postponement to be considered a scholarship. In that case, you must follow the online application and submit an online application form to be considered for a scholarship the following year. You will receive a notification that the bursary application has been included in your record within ten business days of submitting the online form.
If you are currently enrolled in a research course for a bursary, you must submit an online application form to be considered for a bursary the following year. You will receive a notification that the bursary application has been included in your record within ten business days of submitting the online form.
For details regarding the Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarship Please visit their Website. Click Here to Hop into the University of Melbourne’s Official Website.
Last Date of Applications:
Applicants can Submit Applications up to 31st October 2022. Late Applications will be rejected so please Submit your Applications before the due date.