£15609 PhD International Scholarships in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials at University of Liverpool 2022-2023. The University of Liverpool is inviting researchers to apply for an exciting opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners. The PhD Scholarship in Cleaner Futures: New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship is funded by the EPSRC and is offered to students from all across the world, foreigners, and home country nationals. The scholarship is provided for a research study on the interface between Chemistry, Materials Science, and Manufacturing at the Department of Chemistry at Liverpool. The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee with a £15,609 per annum stipend.
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. The University of Liverpool is ranked 155th in Best Global Universities. The university’s civic purpose is to advance learning and ennoblement of life.
Brief Description of the scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Chemical Sciences at the Department of Chemistry at the University of Liverpool.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be students from worldwide.
£15609 PhD International Scholarships in Cleaner Futures New Porous Materials at University of Liverpool 2022-2023 Benefits
The University of Liverpool will award the selected candidates a PhD scholarship, including full tuition fees and a maintenance grant worth £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: The application deadline set is 22nd November 2022.
- How to Apply: Students can make their admission applications on the university’s application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must ensure they quote the following reference on their application:
- New porous materials for CO2 Catalysis (Reference CCPR025)
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the department of the university they wish to join, which here is typically an academic qualification relevant to chemical sciences.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88