$120000 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia 2022-2023
$120000 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia 2022-2023. The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship offers Australian students the opportunity to study at a participating Australian university of their choice. The scholarship provides full financial support for years of undergraduate study, including airfares, living expenses and course fees.
Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia is designed to support young people who have the potential to become leaders in their field. The Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is an incredible opportunity for high-achieving students from all over the world to study at some of Australia’s best universities.
This scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return airfare to Australia, and a generous living allowance to help cover the cost of living in Australia. If you’re thinking about studying in Australia, the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. If you are interested in studying in Australia on a Westpac Scholarship, here is everything you need to know.
Details of Westpac Scholarship:
- Country: Australia
- Host: Westpac Scholars
- Duration: 2 – 3 Years, depending on the program you choose.
- Scholarship: Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia
- Last Date To Apply: 1st September 2022
- Australian National University
- The University of Sydney
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Tasmania.
- Monash University
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Adelaide
- Funding up to $120,000.
- Your travel cost.
- Facilitate you with the equipment.
- A stipend.
- Global research exposure.
- Publication & dissemination costs.
$120000 Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia 2022-2023 – Eligibility Criteria:
- Australian citizens can apply.
- Have an undergraduate degree with the fulfilment date of September 1, 2017, or by December 31, 2022.
- Picked post-graduate studies (Masters or PhD) in one of the listed nine universities.
- Selected your area of study for research.
- Capable to begin studying between January 2023 to December 2023.
- The obtained average score of H1 or H2A is identical.
Last Date To Apply:
You must apply for the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship in Australia on or before 1st September 2022.
How To Apply:
Well, Of course, the Applications Procedure is Online Completely as usual. You must apply through the Official Site. First, you may register yourself. Be sure to fill in all the fields of the Application Form. Provide all the required documents. Complete the Application Very Carefully without making any mistakes and submit it. Click Here For Application Submission and also for all the other details.